Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Did I forget something??

Oh, cheese and crackers! I forgot in all the chaos of the last 4 years that we had a blog! My bad.

There is too much to catch you up on, because 4 years of experience cannot be documented in a blog post, but I can tell you we've had quite the experiences. From Jenny getting a new job to Jenny going into "early retirement"; Kaylee starting Young 5's to Kaylee getting into 1st grade and playing soccer; and Tim leaving one job, going to another, and then going back to old job; we've had quite the time. 

In there we've had a few notable moments : Birthdays, deaths, triumphs, not so triumphant moments, vacations, pets, and a ton of other things that have shaped us and given us immense joy and immense sorrow. A few I can easily name:


  • Getting a new dog - Muggs
  • Starting school: Jenny, Kaylee, and Tim (at different times of course)
  • Starting and leaving jobs
  • Kitchen remodel
  • Kaylee playing soccer
  • Jenny's mom's cancer diagnosis (2010 and again in 2013)
  • Our beloved cat Tinkerbelle's death
  • Loved ones passing
  • More loved ones entering the world
  • Family vacations to Cedar Point
And that's just a few. I won't bore you with details of our antics, but know we've been busy. Now that I (Jenny) am home full time, I can start remembering that I have a blog again and you'll hear from us more often. 

Wilber the Party Pig

No comments: